– In 1991, APG was originally established by 5 European General Sales Agency organizations to meet the demand for regional airline sales and marketing representation solutions.
– In 1999, APG Network forged a key Partner relationship with IATA to market Pay as you Earn BSP membership to the world’s airlines. The product, now called IBCS, today accounts for over 20% of BSP participation by carrier.
– In 2008, APG, with partner Heli Air Monaco, introduced a commercialized Interline Electronic Ticketing (IET) program which now boasts almost 100 airlines
– In 2009, building on its representation expertise, over the past twenty two years, APG developed a suite of distribution strategy services collectively known as the APG World Program.
– In 2010, APG starts to market tailor-made agreements combining its growing portfolio of products. APG is unique amongst competitors in that we do not propose a “one size fits all” distribution solution of, for example, solely GSA representation or interline electronic ticketing.
– In 2011, APG Inc was incorporated under French law, and issued shares to the membership to create a jointly-owned and managed network.
– In 2012, APG welcomed its 100th member and generated more than $500m in airline revenues – up 39.7% year on year.
– Today, APG has over 100 offices on six continents covering over 170 countries.